About Herts Healthy Workplace
Having a healthy and happy workforce is good for your organisation.
It improves productivity and reduces absence rates and staff turnover, allowing you to be more resilient to an ever changing economic environment.
Managing the health and wellbeing of your employees is often a challenge for organisations to get right, as it spans so many areas that are often interlinked.
This programme takes a wider view to integrating health and wellbeing into your organisation, looking at all areas from policy and procedure through to supporting your employees with their mental wellbeing.
Hertfordshire Healthy Workplace Programme, developed by Public Health, offers your business straightforward support that builds on activity over time, making the changes you make sustainable.
We want to make managing your employees wellbeing easy, so you will be fully supported through the process by a trained Workplace Specialist giving you advice and guidance when you need it.
As an employee if you want to become a Workplace Health Champion for your organisation, then please register your workplace's interest and we can send you some more information.
The framework of support offers:
- Signposting to external support
- Training on key health and wellbeing topics
- Access to health and wellbeing events and webinars
- Engagement with national and local campaigns
- Free wellbeing checks to all employees in the workplace
- One to one support from a trained specialist
- A survey with your employees on their current health and wellbeing
- Establishing areas where support is needed
- Support with personalised health and wellbeing action planning to create sustainable change
- Assistance embedding health and wellbeing into the culture of your business
This is our full package of support, but we do offer lighter touch options.
If you need support but are lacking in time and resource to commit to the full programme please do still get in touch and we can find a plan to suit you.